[Edu-sig] turtle in education

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:25:18 CEST 2009

We need to make sure that people in various programs can find such
resources. I will Wiki your repository at Earth Treasury and Sugar
Labs, and I am copying this to Stacy Reed, the Librarian Chick. Where
else can we list this and other resources?

Please be careful of CCs if you reply to this message.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 3:18 AM, roberto<roberto03 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Gregor Lingl<gregor.lingl at aon.at> wrote:
>> Hi Roberto, hi all,
>>
>> I've just created a repository of turtle graphics demos/applications
>> at google code:
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/python-turtle-demo/

You may add the demos I sent you. There will be many more, and we will
be building lesson plans around them using Walter Bender's Turtle Art
presentation tiles, and similar capabilibities in Etoys Smalltalk.

> thank you Gregor !
> I am back to office now and read your news
>
> i'll take carefully into account your material;
>
> also i'll try to differentiate the ways for my students using Sugar
> TurtleArt as a start-up (and ongoing) tool and your Turtle module as
> an ongoing one for more experienced guys;
>
> it will take me some time but i'll contribute everything may help
> others in the field
>
> --
> roberto

Edward Mokurai Cherlin
Silent Thunder (默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر ج) is my name, and
Children are
my nation. The Cosmos is my dwelling place, the Truth my destination.
http://earthtreasury.org/