[Edu-sig] turtle in education

roberto roberto03 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:34:11 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Gregor Lingl <gregor.lingl at aon.at> wrote:

>> also i'll try to differentiate the ways for my students using Sugar
>> TurtleArt as a start-up (and ongoing) tool and your Turtle module as
>> an ongoing one for more experienced guys;
>>
>> it will take me some time but i'll contribute everything may help
>> others in the field
>>

> Hi Roberto,
>
> did you already arrive at some results/conclusions concerning the use of
> turtle.py?

Hi Gregor,
thank you for your mail;

actually, as stated above, i'd start with TurtleArt as a first and
ongoing tool for programming;
the second step will involve turtle.py for more proficient guys;

my schedule is delayed because of technical problem with turte art, as
you can already see in sugar list and because of other minor issues in
my computer room at school;

anyway i'll collect everything down in a wiki, jointly started with
students and (hopefully) other colleagues;
i don't know how much time it will take to make everything ready, but
i'll post it here as soon as it is done

keep posted

--
roberto