[Edu-sig] Pythonic Math must include...

michel paul mpaul213 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:35:32 CET 2009

I like this.

I think another 'must include' for math classes would be list comprehension
syntax.  Not an algorithm in itself, but an important way of thinking.  It's
what we try to get them to do using set notation, but in math classes it
seems simply like a formality for describing domains, nothing more.  In
Python, it DOES stuff.

- Michel