[Edu-sig] Mercurial Book translated to spanish

Igor Támara igor at tamarapatino.org
Sat Jan 17 14:25:30 CET 2009

Hi all,

A good friend of mine and I have finished translating the Mercurial book
to spanish. You can find it on PDF and 1-page HTML at
http://devnull.li/libromercurial/index.es.html

You can also find the sources for the book on
http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/mercurial_book_es/

The translation still has some rough edges, and we are still working on
it, but any external help (spelling, wrong translations, etc.) is really
appreciated. Patches (to this mail address) would be excellent ;)

We hope our work proves itself useful for you that speak spanish of
have friends that does.

--
Igor Tamara