[Edu-sig] promoting Python for Teachers

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:14:57 CET 2009

I'm reminded by Pycon admin to promote our 'Python for Teachers'
(somewhat of a community effort given I'm promoting the archive as a
sleeper goldmine of great resources).

So far zero booked, but we're just out of the gate here.

Remember to invite your friends. :)

Kirby

Hands-on Python I:   3
Hands-on Python II: 4
Faster Python Programs through Optimization:  6
Application Development with IronPython:  2
Using Twisted Deferreds: 0
Beginning TurboGears: 1
Introduction to the Google App Engine: 4
Easy Concurrency with Kamaelia: 0
Working with Excel Files in Python: 3
Django in the Real World: 6
Eggs and Buildout Development: 2
Geographic Information Systems in Python: 1
Intermediate TurboGears: 1
A Curious Course on Coroutines and Concurrency: 6
Building Real-Time Network Apps with Twisted and Orbiter: 0
Introduction to Functional Web Testing With Twill and Selenium: 2
Python 401: Some Advanced Topics: 8
py.Test I: rapid testing with minimal effort: 2
py.Test II: cross-platform: 1
ToscaWidgets: Test Driven Modular Ajax: 0
Introduction to SQLAlchemy: 7
Advanced SQLAlchemy: 7
Hands on with Trac Plugins: 0
Data Storage in Python: 3
Python 101: 3
Python 102: 3
Scrape the Web: 1
Introduction to OOP: 1
Python for Teachers: 0 <--------------------- if you use Python,
you're one of its teachers, ready or not!
Using repoze.bfg Web Framework: 1
A Tour of the Python Standard Library: 3
Internet Programming with Python: 7