[Edu-sig] Why MIT switched from Scheme to Python

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:43:05 CET 2009

Contentious comments eh?

Sounds like edu-sig sometimes, although trying to have dialog in a
comments thread is more awkward.

What does the robot look like I wonder.  Open source?  API?  Yes, I
should Google, but I'm trying to track a "Django in the real world"
workshop at the moment.  Pycon.  Packed room.  They're showing the
slide that scares me the most:  LiveJournal Backend: Today (roughly).
LAMP isn't as easy as it sounds.

Here're the slides we're looking at FYI:
http://jacobian.org/speaking/2009/real-world-django/

Kirby