[Edu-sig] Some URLs that I talked about Last Night at the BOF

csev csev at umich.edu
Sat Mar 28 14:26:50 CET 2009

Here is the URL for the AppEngine book:

Here is the URL for my teaching site for the Google Book including
some early drafts of the chapters:

Here is the URL for my "Students Instructions for getting Python up
and running" that we use across multiple courses at the University of

Here is the URL for my nascent Open Source Learning Management System
written in Python/AppEngine

Here is the URL for the "inverted learning management system" which
uses JavaScript to inject the LMS into any web page that I showed to a
few of you toward the end:

Comments welcome.  Each of these is in various stages of maturity -
mostly these are part time things that play with along with my students.

/Chuck Severance