[Edu-sig] PyWhip - call for website developer

David MacQuigg macquigg at ece.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 29 16:33:41 CET 2009

Hi Andrew,

Our website developer, Athar Hameed, got involved in a startup business,
which took 110% of his time, and we didn't quite finish cleaning up some
problems, which you have noticed.  I looked briefly at finishing it
myself, using Web2py, but as much as I would like to learn those skills,
I just don't have the time (at least for a few more months).

I would sure like to see this project completed.  I'm willing to
contribute some more of my time as editor, and even writing another
module or two, but teamwork is essential.  I'm confident we will get
enough contributions from teachers.  The critical part now is the
website developer.

Hey maybe we can get some kind of educational grant, and hire a developer.

-- Dave

* David MacQuigg, PhD    email: macquigg at ece.arizona.edu   *  *
* Research Associate                phone: USA 520-721-4583   *  *  *
* ECE Department, University of Arizona                       *  *  *
*                                 9320 East Mikelyn Lane       * * *
* http://purl.net/macquigg        Tucson, Arizona 85710          *