[Edu-sig] Python for Informatics (based on Think Python) featured on the Creative Commons Blog

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:31:48 CET 2010

Another really excellent contribution!  I've just been perusing these first
10 chapters.

You're showing open source in action with respect to textbooks, not just
source code.

A copyleft ecosystem in which teachers are explicitly encouraged to build on
the contributions of peers is going to accelerate the availability of
curriculum materials.

A few more comments off list...

Kirby