[Edu-sig] Renaming PyWhip

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Wed Feb 24 19:37:14 CET 2010

I have no objection to PyBat, Dave, and would gladly defer to you as
project creator in using that name should you chose it.  I'm honestly
not trying to be difficult, only just ;-)  Coming from a country that
had system of chattel slavery for hundreds of years, and then
terrorized the formerly enslaved population for a century after that,
I just can't work with a name involving whips as an image.

Thanks!

jeff ellkner