[Edu-sig] Pilot testing the new AP CS definition

Helene Martin lognaturel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:38:42 CET 2010

I'm a UW graduate teaching high school CS in the Seattle area.  Larry
and I are trying to schedule a meeting this week to discuss how we can
collaborate.  I teach a Python-based course called Creative Computing.

Let me know if there are any messages you would like relayed in
person.  I'll definitely let him know that there's active interest in
helping out in this community.

If you're on here, hi Larry. =)

Hélène.
http://garfieldcs.com