[Edu-sig] source code from SA:10648

Calcpage calcpage at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 00:00:21 CEST 2010

There's a lot of content on YouTube regarding Ada Lovelace Day as
well.  There was some discussion on the AP-CompSci listserv about
making a Grace Murray Hopper Day as well.  The problem IIRC was that
Hopper's and Lovelace's (or is it Byron) birthdays were very close if
not, in fact, the same day (not year of course).

Regards,
A. Jorge Garcia
Applied Math & CS
Baldwin SHS & Nassau CC