[Edu-sig] "Computer Science For Kids" Book Announcement

Andre Lessa andre at lessaworld.com
Fri Mar 19 05:28:54 CET 2010

Hey Python Community,

I just self published this brand new book and I'm making its PDF
available for (free) download on my web site.

My goal is to explain some very basic fundamentals of computer science
to kids who are starting to learn about computers at school and/or at
home. For the tiny hints of programming, I referenced Python. If you
(or a kid you know) ends up having access to this book, please send
your feedback (suggestions/corrections) directly to me so I can start
thinking about the next edition and how I can make it even cooler for
kids.

Thanks!
Andre Lessa

You can download the entire book here (no registration required).
"Computer Science For Kids"
http://www.LessaWorld.com/kids/