[Edu-sig] Calling functions...

David MacQuigg macquigg at ece.arizona.edu
Sun May 16 22:14:19 CEST 2010

Hey Kirby!!  This is the best explanation I've seen of Python's argument
passing subtleties.  If you don't mind I would like to post it on our
PyKata website in a section "Tips from the Masters", with you as author,
of course.  We could also put a link to a page on your website, if you
prefer.

-- Dave

* David MacQuigg, PhD    email: macquigg at ece.arizona.edu   *  *
* Research Associate                phone: USA 520-721-4583   *  *  *
* ECE Department, University of Arizona                       *  *  *
*                                 9320 East Mikelyn Lane       * * *
* http://purl.net/macquigg        Tucson, Arizona 85710          *