[Edu-sig] Joining my first SIG

Helene Martin lognaturel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 04:11:36 CEST 2010

You can see two versions of a Python course I've given in Seattle at a
public high school linked from
http://www.garfieldcs.com/creative-computing/  All resources are up
for grabs if they interest you unless attributed to others.  Happy to
discuss with you or others if interested.  It's been pretty popular
and I look forward to having two sections of it next semester.