[Edu-sig] Musings on PEP8

Kirby Urner kurner at oreillyschool.com
Tue Jul 19 09:55:17 CEST 2011

> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/TurtleArt/Tutorials/Numerals
>
> I have several of these tutorials in a reasonably finished state, and many
> more written but not illustrated, with more outlined. Cardinals and
> mappings are in the Counting tutorial, but I have not tackled ordinals
> yet.

Fascinating stuff sir, lots I didn't know.

Python has syntactical meaning for the backslash as well ( \ ) -- line
continuation character.

So even in Python in Japanese, you would need \ to stay the same.

One doesn't find a lot of examples, at least not easily, of non-Latin-1
Python programs (source code).

I'm on the lookout for exhibits, collecting URIs.