[Edu-sig] ISTE Education Conference Robotics and Python

Phil Wagner philhwagner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:40:06 CEST 2011

Our very own Vern Ceder had a wonderful presentation at the ISTE Education
conference in Philadelphia, PA today. The talk was on the Scribbler Robot
system and controlling it with Python. Robots+Python = Nirvana for me.
Thanks for bringing this to a wider audience and getting the word out there
about STEM and Python.

I am sorry that I had to leave early for my own presentation, so I was
wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your presentation slides with us.

Thanks again, it was a pleasure to see you in person and be inspired!

Phil Wagner
Education Resources Blog: www.brokenairplane.com