[Edu-sig] Videos of edu-sig talks at PyCon

Kirby Urner kurner at oreillyschool.com
Mon Mar 14 19:27:57 CET 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Vern Ceder <vceder at gmail.com> wrote:
> They have the videos of our talks up already!
>
> The panel is at http://pycon.blip.tv/file/4879118/
>
> and my talk on Python and robots in high school is at
> http://pycon.blip.tv/file/4880794/
>
> Both were received pretty well, I think.
>
> Cheers,
> Vern

I watched yours in its entirety Vern, enjoyed.  I like your
enthusiasm, a loss to Canterbury that y'er moving on.

I had no idea about these Georgia Tech robots.

More comments later I think.  Having these on BlipTV is a boon, as we
can watch and discuss, like a book club.

At the moment I'm in the middle of this one, Python and OpenGL.  Right
up my alley, I must say.

I should contact this guy!

http://pycon.blip.tv/file/4880794/

Looks like a great Pycon.  psf_snake was frowning on Twitter, that it
didn't get to go.

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2011/03/pycon-2011.html

I'll post a solution to the "pi problem" here later...