[Edu-sig] singpath.com

Vern Ceder vceder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 04:08:43 CET 2011

Hi Andy,

Chris Boesch, the guy behind Singpath, was at PyCon last year and organized
a contest using the Singpath software. He seemed like a very energetic
fellow. The only knock on it at the time was that some of the problems were
not particularly Pythonic and showed signs of just be translated from other
languages. I'm not sure if that's still true - Chris seemed to be one to
take criticism like that to heart, so I'd expect that things have improved.

Cheers,
Vern

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Andrew Harrington <aharrin at luc.edu> wrote:

> If earlier word was sent out about this online learning site, I missed it.
>  Check it out.
>
> http://www.singpath.com
>
> --
> Dr. Andrew N. Harrington
>   Computer Science Department
>   Loyola University Chicago
> Lakeshore office in the Math Department: 205 Loyola Hall
> http://www.cs.luc.edu/~anh
> Phone: 773-915-7999
> Fax:    312-915-7998
> aharrin at luc.edu