[Edu-sig] Slightly off-topic: about Harvey Mudd College

Medina, Pat PMEDINA at ccisd.net
Fri Apr 13 14:26:56 CEST 2012

Harvey Mudd has been number one on the list for a few years now. I think one of the reasons is they do have a smaller enrollment than the other colleges, which makes them more selective. Better influx of student makes for better output kind of thing. Not trying to minimize what they do as I am sure the quality of education is top notch.
I remind my students and parents every year that there are alot of quality schools out there people have never heard of. Probably because they don't have an athletics program.

Pat