[Edu-sig] Bof, dinner, meeting... at PyCon

Andrew Harrington aharrin at luc.edu
Tue Mar 6 02:26:20 CET 2012

I just looked for Bof stuff on the Pycon pages, and only found the Open
space page.  I made an entry for edu-sig at the conventional time, Saturday
night.  I did *not* see how to instantiate the page that I refer to there.
 I do not understand the system this year.
Hopefully someone will actually create and give open editing access to the
page I refer to:
https://us.pycon.org/2012/community/openspaces/edu-sig

Are people up for dinner and conversation back at the venue afterward?  I
liked it on the wiki page in past years where educators signed in and gave
a bit of info about themselves.  I hope that works out this year.  if not,
at least I would like to here from folks on the listserv.

I am not familiar with the area.  In the past a reservation for dinner well
ahead of time was a good thing.  Anyone more knowledgeable?

--
Dr. Andrew N. Harrington
  Computer Science Department
aharrin at luc.edu