[Edu-sig] Teaching python at a Computer Clubhouse

Carl Cerecke carl at free.org.nz
Tue May 22 00:23:14 CEST 2012

The kids are 10-18. Yes, I won't group them by birth-date. I started
teaching myself programming when I was about 10, on a Commodore-64, from
books and magazines. If there's a kid that's as keen as I was at that age,
then hopefully they'll be able to progress rapidly. The group will be
fairly small, I imagine, so they can all be at different levels and rates
without too much problem.

Thanks for the snake wrangling reference. Forgot about that.
Cheers,
Carl.