[Edu-sig] xturtle online via processing.js !?

Philip Guo pg at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 26 23:41:07 CEST 2012

interactivepython.org uses a customized version of Skulpt (www.skulpt.org)
to deliver a full-fledged Python interpreter with a Turtle graphics library
in the web browser, with no server calls required. This means that you can
download one of those webpages, save it to a USB stick, and deploy it in a
classroom in a region with no Internet access.

Skulpt has tremendous potential for bringing educational Python to the
browser ... a student might be working with me to port pythontutor.com to
Skulpt in the coming months.