[Edu-sig] Maintaining the edu-sig page on python.org

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:38:41 CEST 2013

I'd gladly take it back however I'm also quite happy to see a wider
circle of maintainers.  I don't need to hog all the fame and glory.
;-D

There's a website redesign going on right now, as you know, so the
implications of page maintenance will change from what they were
(presumably less cumbersome).

In the meantime, it's always a useful thread in edu-sig to brainstorm
the kinds of links we might want.  What's new etc.?

Thank you for being a willing playing in that roll.

Kirby