[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 116, Issue 4

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Sun Mar 17 22:36:59 CET 2013

Turtle Blocks also runs very well in Gnome.  You don't have to install
Sugar to run it.  I wish this were more widely known, since it could
help increase the number of educators using it.  There is a debian
package in the repositories for a very old version.  Matt Gallagher is
working on an updated package.