[Edu-sig] online coding?

Karine Laidley K.Laidley at amsacs.org
Wed Mar 20 02:18:03 CET 2013

Dear Python users,

I wanted to check with you if you know of a good site that allows students to submit Python code to be checked for correctness. I know there is a codebat site but I found it limited in what it offers. Ideally, I want to offer students problems to solve from simple print statements, to calculations, to formatting, to conditionals and repetitions... even better, if we can actually create our own problem sets and solutions to be checked against, that would be amazing.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Karine Laidley

Computer Science Teacher (6th and 7th grade)
AMSA Charter School
Marlborough, MA
(508)597-2400
k.laidley at amsacs.org