[Edu-sig] [ANNC] pynguin-0.14 python turtle graphics application

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 23:53:06 CEST 2013

> do you plan to make step/debug functionality
> as it is made in RurPLE?

I am not a huge fan of step debugging. I usually
resort to print and logging.

> I generally like  RurPLE-NG
[...]
> but moving around just rows and columns is a bit boring --
> Would it be hard to somehow merge code tracking with Pynguin?

I've thought about adding step but I'm not sure
exactly how to start. The python debugger is
pretty good. It may have hooks built in for
setting up a GUI.

I am not against it, but it probably won't be
high on my priority list. Open an issue though,
in case someone wants to pick it up and work
on it.