[Edu-sig] Leveraging Python (recap of Djangocon workshop)

Kirby Urner kurner at oreillyschool.com
Thu Sep 19 18:35:09 CEST 2013

Good recap of a lot of my old themes, repackaged for this flagship
conference.

I was an invited representative of the greater Python community helping
Djangonauts (Djangstas <-- my preferred, if we're doing nicks) pick up some
vibes from the Great Hall is it were (Vaults of Parnassus or whatever).

I had a similar invited roll at a 'GIS in Action' one year, representing
Python as "this other place" (near Programming Republic of Perl if you
don't have your Atlas of Cyberia yet).

Direct to Youtube:
http://youtu.be/MH49zLTeQsE

Blogged context:
http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2013/09/leveraging-python.html

I'm happy enough with it as a recap that it's my new Trailer for my Youtube
channel.  However there's more variety in that channel i.e. it's not the
kind of trailer that shows a montage of all the best bits (too many
spoilers in some previews).