[Edu-sig] Need resource for beginners

Tamim Shahriar tamim.shahriar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:27:06 CET 2014

I am going to conduct a workshop next month. I shall use Python in the
day-long workshop. The workshop will be for girls only (grade 9-10) who
know how to use computers but not familiar with programming.

If anyone has experience conducting similar workshop and has resource,
please share.

Also, what do you think I should show them in the workshop? Every girl will
have access to a computer during workshop? Should I go with solving
problems from their math / physics book? Or should I try to show them
simple games to make it more fun? I am waiting for your ideas.

Regards,
Tamim.
Python Blog : http://love-python.blogspot.com