[Edu-sig] edu-sig web page

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 20:26:44 CET 2014

As a former author / maintainer of the edu-sig
web page and frequent visitor thereto, I have

(a) welcomed the new beta website and

(b) sent some feedback to the effect that:

   (i) opening first link / mention of this edu-sig
       maillist gets "permission denied"

   (ii) opening last link / mention of this edu-sig
        maillist gets full listing of all SIGs

I have high hopes both glitches will be fixed
in short order and wanted to document my
actions here so we don't all send the same
feedback.  On the other hand, maybe that'd
help improve the infrastructure?

Let us wait and see.

Good job on that new Python.org website eh?