[Edu-sig] Parallel computing

John Zelle john.zelle at wartburg.edu
Mon Mar 31 15:17:04 CEST 2014

We've had good luck in the past using pypar (http://code.google.com/p/pypar/) in a college scientific computing class for students who have had a single programming course in Python. At that time (2 years ago), it seemed to be the simplest entry point for Python-based MPI type programs.

John Zelle, PhD
Professor of Computer Science
Wartburg College