[Edu-sig] Reeborg update

Christian Mascher christian.mascher at gmx.de
Mon Nov 24 16:41:03 CET 2014

  Hi,

> I went there in a recent chrome on a laptop with a fairly small screen and
> there are some rendering issues that make some of the controls unusable.

I noticed the same with Nexus 7 (android) and firefox. On the desktop
Ctrl + - usually makes things smaller and thus fit onto the screen (esp.
editor right next to the world, so the controls below the world are
visible), but on the android tablet that didn't help.

These tablets are just to small for all the information and even firefox
is different compared to its desktop version.

Christian