[Edu-sig] water cooler talk... Python mentors, post DjangoCon / Portland (next year Austin)

Kirby Urner kurner at oreillyschool.com
Fri Sep 5 22:54:06 CEST 2014

Water cooler talk at a Python-teaching academy, fellow faculty hobnobbing...

Anyone out there on edu-sig wanna share more about PlotDevice?

Of course I need to do some homework on my own, don't worry I will... very
soon.

My best to all at DjangoCon I got to yak with, around lunch tables
especially, and in Steve's suite

[ our own Steve Holden, Python track author and erstwhile PSF chair,
produces this conference, which has been in Chicago and DC under his care
as well -- small and esoteric, these Djangocons, under 300 I'd say,
followed by sprints (going on now) ]

Our school even got to be a DjangoCon sponsor this year, check it out...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kirbyurner/14963846568/ (OST a player!)

... high five Patrick!

Kirby