[Edu-sig] Python Education Summit

Chalmer Lowe chalmer.lowe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:45:25 CET 2015

Kirby:

you are right... and I am not talking about a coup.

I am saying that I sent a request to the list owner asking for help so that
my messages can get to the list.

I got no response...

the follow-on seems to be:
* identify if the email address for the owner is still active
* identify if the owner is still interested/able to do the job
* if no... either correct the address OR
* find a new owner (or better new owners) so that the list is maintained...

This morning, I also reached out to the maintainers of the mailing list
system as a whole:
mailman at python.org
postmaster at python.org

to see if anyone can troubleshoot why my messages are not getting through.

right now, checking the edu-sig archive, everyone's in this thread (you,
jeff, andre, etc) are getting through. I am the only one that isn't making
it... sigh.

chalmer

Chalmer Lowe, MS

http://projecteuler.net/profile/threelowelifes.png