[Edu-sig] (no subject)

Charles Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 01:51:46 CET 2015

Hello André,

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Andre Roberge <andre.roberge at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Why are you spamming the edu-sig list: you were replying to an email that
> was never sent to that list.
>
> If that's to have people noting never to recommend Asymptopia software and
> autoteach.net, and actually tell people you consider them to be spammers,
> you can say "mission accomplished" as far as I am concerned.
>
> André Roberge

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  I was, in fact, responding to the
following message from Sebastian Silva:

from:Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org> to:Charles Cossé <
ccosse at gmail.com>
cc:"edu-sig at python.org" <edu-sig at python.org>
date:Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:57 AMsubject:Re: [Edu-sig] (no subject):Important
mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.
But you appear to be correct because I don't see this message in the
edu-sig archives, which is also why I had a 3x post last week, ie because
they appeared to be not going through.  Perhaps there is something wrong
with the edu-sig mailman daemon?

Anyway, I've read many of your posts over the years, and as a Python user,
developer and serious advocate of 15 years I do believe I am in the right
place to discuss a non-commercial, open source product with "Python" and
"Education" written all over it.  I'm no spammer and I've worked very hard
for several years to make this project a reality.  I hope that it can
advance Python, Parents and Open Source Education Software, all.

I'm sure there is a misunderstanding somewhere here, but it's hard to trace
if messages are being deleted from the queue or whatever is going on.
Let's see if this goes through ...

Best Regards,
Charles