[Edu-sig] (no subject)

Charles Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 03:49:33 CET 2015

Mr. Roberge,

I have no interest in hostilities.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 7:13 PM, Andre Roberge <andre.roberge at gmail.com>
wrote:

2. If you do check, you will also see that the message you were replying to
> did NOT make it to the list.  Including the list in a reply from a personal
> individual, and including a whole bunch of information about a commercial
> product in that message, is spam in my books, which is why I ...

Exactly.  It's a list admin issue.  I replied to "all", and if Sebastian's
message did not make it to edu-sig because edu-sig doesn't work then I
suggest you focus your energy on finding a constructive solution to the
real problem,  i.e. the list daemon.

Secondly, my "product" is not anything but a commercial product.  Please
contact me offline if you need further assistance understanding the concept.

Thirdly: You have chosen to omit reference to Sebastian's email sent
directly to yourself , myself, as well as edu-sig (again!), in which he
already corrected your characterization of my project as SPAM.  And since
his message did not make it to edu-sig, here it is again:

from:Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org> to:Charles Cossé <
ccosse at gmail.com>,
Andre Roberge <andre.roberge at gmail.com>,
"edu-sig at python.org" <edu-sig at python.org>
date:Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 6:28 PMsubject:Re: Fwd: [Edu-sig] (no
subject):Important
mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.
On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org>