[Edu-sig] after 40 hours.... (generic Python course)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:03:51 EDT 2016

What level of Python do I expect students to read by
Session 10 of 10? (40 hours, 2x week using Zoom.us)

https://twitter.com/4DsolutionsPDX/status/762044675880394752

(links to Jupyter Notebook on Github via Twitter)

This was for State of California.

I think Oregon's math teachers would benefit from courses
like this.

That's a topic I tweet about using #CodeCastle as a hash tag.

I do sometimes get the attention of state legislators and fellow
traveler lobbyists per Facebook etc.  We're gaining traction.

Suggested reading from CERM Academy:

https://digiday.com/publishers/survey-uk-us-publishers-believe-video-will-top-revenue-driver-differ-header-bidding/

http://www.advertisingweek.com/360/article/-the-gig-
economy-is-all-about-hustling

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/america-desperately-
needs-to-redefine-college-and-career-ready-2016-08-05