[Edu-sig] what is a "variable" in Python?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:52:25 EST 2016

I'm noticing that postings with edu-sig as one among several take longer to
show up in the archives.

I'm going to not reply-all in future and just use edu-sig for its mail
reflector powers.  That should make the moderator's job a little easier.

Kirby

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 9:33 AM, kirby urner <kirby.urner at gmail.com> wrote:

<< SNIP >>

> One imperils the precious new freedoms pioneered by VHLLs when
> reintroducing all the cruft.
>
> The nitty gritty of Von Neumann architecture is not part of the mental
> model we may dispense with for the time being.

"not part of the mental model [and so] we may dispense with [it] for the
time being".