[Edu-sig] 1-2-3 testing (forwarded announcement)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:55:33 EST 2016

From: Ted Boulou <tboulou at somtou.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 4:55 AM
Subject: How we are using a Python-powered wooden-made Pi-based device to
help micro-entrepreneurs in Senegal
To: python-announce at python.org

Hello sir,madam,

I am Ted, CEO of a start-up based in Senegal that has built the Somtou.

The Somtou is a *wooden-made* tablet-like device based on a *Raspberry
Pi* running
a *Python kivy-based software* that helps the micro-entrepreneurs in Africa
and in emerging markets manage easily their businesses.

We use 3D printing, CNC combined with pure craftsmanship to build the
Somtou.

I have enclose a small presentation.

You can check our website www.somtou.com

We will be delighted to discuss forward,
BOULOU
*Founder and Elephant*

Mob : (221) 76 644 50 25
@ : tboulou at somtou.com <tboulou at poeyek.com>