[Edu-sig] more follow-up re Pycon / EduSummit

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:45:11 EDT 2016

Quiet around here, because the action is all on Twitter I think.

Anyway, more blogged followup.

I still can't find a Micro:Bit for sale in this neck of the woods, like at
Fry's (our electronics superstore) or SurplusGizmos.

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2016/06/more-edusummit-business.html

What if a family from the UK enrolls junior in the International School
(downtown) and wants junior to stay abreast her or his peers.  The code
school I haunt is just a couple blocks away, why not go there after school?

Fry's does have the Pi though.  I just learned the manufacturer was sold to
a Swiss company (I tweeted about it).