[Edu-sig] another test....

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:30:51 EST 2016

Here's another example of a post that failed to reach the archive, yet the
one after it, senseless without this one, did.

I've been polling a number of folks about their experience and the
developing consensus is we're without a listowner at this time.  My plan is
to step forward with one or two others and offer to serve in that role.

I haven't done that yet though.  Still collecting data on the current
(broken) situation.

Kirby