[Edu-sig] Python in Schools in the UK

Brady, Tim tim.brady at pearson.com
Tue Mar 8 07:39:08 EST 2016

Hi People

I hope you can help. I am interested in the many schools in the UK who are
looking at or have already adopted a cloud hosted environment for
delivering applications to their students.

Python is being used in many schools/colleges in the country - but I do not
know how it can be delivered other than a local install on a students
machine so that students can run it and debug it locally.

Is there an equivalent of a web-App that allows for python code development
and debug on a chrome book for example?
Or any cloud derivative.

I hope my question is understandable - sorry for my poor description.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Tim Brady
*Subject Advisor **Computing & ICT *