[Edu-sig] Help with Jupyter Notebook, please?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:08:48 EDT 2017

Thanks for the shout-out to me in the middle Jorge!

Also, thanks for keeping Take 1, as I think it helps other teachers to
watch you work out, and share snapshots as you improve.

I keep old relics around for the same reason sometimes, to show the deltas
(changes) -- "the deltas" sounds like muscles in this "workout" context,
like "abs".

I've linked to Take 2 from Math Forum 206, as an exhibit of what a master
teacher does to stay in shape.

Said link might not show up quite yet (posted minutes ago, moderated
forum), but it's supposed to reply to this one in the archives:

Of course after boasting about working out (with the greatest) I then drop
a juggling ball and forget the actual link.

Par for the course. :-D

Kirby