[Edu-sig] Exhibit: Session 2 of 10, a Python training

Carl Karsten carl at nextdayvideo.com
Sat Jun 24 12:48:15 EDT 2017

Um....

> So yeah, my technique is to keep introducing new concepts (e.g. for loop)
while continuing to use those looked at so far (e.g. print formatting).

That I get.

> Looping with for
>   more string formatting

That looks like deliberately introducing two new concepts at the same time
(for and
*more* string formatting)

Are you trying to introduce two more balls?

I have always made a point of one at a time, but maybe that is boring and
the student tunes out.