[Edu-sig] Jupyter notebooks with exercises and solutions on Azure

Santiago Basulto santiago at rmotr.com
Wed Jul 11 14:40:22 EDT 2018

Hello friends! I'm looking for a solution to share projects and homework
with our students that would allow us to "hide" solutions for exercises.
I'm aware of Exercise
<http://jupyter-contrib-nbextensions.readthedocs.io/en/latest/nbextensions/exercise/readme.html>
and Exercise2
<http://jupyter-contrib-nbextensions.readthedocs.io/en/latest/nbextensions/exercise2/readme.html>
from
jupyter extensions (which both look great), but I can't seem to make them
work on Azure notebooks. Any ideas?

Thanks very much!

PS: We're using Azure notebooks so we can get our students up and running
without the need of installing Python + jupyter + libraries locally. But
maybe there's another choice that would allow us to do this?

--
Santiago Basulto.-
Co-founder @ rmotr.com