[Edu-sig] Python in Education: Requests for ideas

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:48:44 EST 2019

For those of you submitting ideas, please be aware that zip files,
particularly large zip files, may cause unhappiness on the part of our
mailing list software. We suspect that was the issue with Peter's
submissions. In that case maybe a link to a google drive or dropbox or
similar location may be a workaround.

Cheers,
Naomi