[Email-SIG] Format=Flowed?

Matt Roth-Cline mattrothcline at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 29 10:59:46 EST 2004

Stuart Bishop wrote:

>Its part of the Content-Type leader, so you can just do msg.set_param('format', 'flowed', 'Content-Type')

Hi Stuart, thanks for the note. What I'm looking for is a parser that
will automagically "unflow" text that has been sent in format=flowed,
and "reflow" text sent to it into format=flowed. Unfortunately, it
doesn't seem that setting that parameter has either of those effects.

I'm working on such an f=f parser myself, using RFC 2646 as a guide. I'm
making pretty good progress, but I have no real idea when it'll be done.
If the email SIG is interested in such a parser, I'd be happy to donate
my efforts.

Matt