[spambayes-dev] RE: [Email-SIG] Maybe a bug, maybe not

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Tue May 4 06:44:41 EDT 2004

Alexandre Ratti wrote:

> Skip Montanaro wrote:
>
>> Better yet, I have a message (attached) which works w/ Python CVS (email
>> 2.5.5), fails w/ Python 2.3.3 (email 2.5.4), and prints as expected with
>> your loop-over-get_payload trick.  I'm offline at the moment but will
>> try to
>> get a change checked in later this evening or tomorrow morning.
>

> In case you need more test data, I have saved 3 messages that crashed
> Spambayes and the email package (2.5.4):
>
>     http://alexandre.ratti.free.fr/python/email/

These are all correctly parsed by the current-CVS version of the
email package. Well, "correct" in this case means that they're
considered a single text/html part. The boundary tag is (correctly)
ignored.

I'll be making a release of my email-torture-test package this
evening with these tests and more.

Anthony