[Email-SIG] fixing the current email module

Glenn Linderman v+python at g.nevcal.com
Sun Oct 11 07:51:50 CEST 2009

On approximately 10/10/2009 10:12 PM, came the following characters from
the keyboard of R. David Murray:
> But perhaps it should be added to the Glossary itself :)

That would, to me, make it more acceptable for use.  Like I said, I knew
what was meant, but tried several printed and internet dictionaries, and
didn't find it.  Didn't try wordwebonline, as you might suppose!

--
Glenn -- http://nevcal.com/