[EuroPython-announce] Vote for a New EuroPython Logo!

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun Mar 30 21:13:52 CEST 2008

Earlier this year, the EuroPython organisers decided it was time to update the
conference logo: the current logo has been in use since EuroPython began back
in 2002. We asked for and received many great submissions for a new logo, and
we've made these available on the EuroPython Web site.

Now we need your help in deciding which logo shall be part of the EuroPython
conference's updated image. Visit the EuroPython Web site to browse the
submissions and to cast your votes on the ones you like the most:

http://www.europython.org/community/Planning/ProposedLogo

We intend to announce the winning logo on Friday 4th April at the latest, so
hurry on over to the EuroPython site and cast your votes now!

(And stay tuned for more updates on EuroPython 2008!)